Purchasing a new car is a big decision, and it’s important to make sure you get it right. When you love the car you drive, the positive effects can spread throughout your daily life. Whether you’re commuting to work, running errands, or heading out for a day of fun, every day is just a bit better when the ride to where you’re going is as pleasant as can be. When it comes to sedans that blend performance and affordability, there’s no manufacturer more reliable than Kia.
Get to Know Your Kia Sedan Options
When choosing a Kia sedan, there are many options available covering a broad range of sizes and features. No matter what you’re looking for, there’s a Kia sedan that matches you and your tastes. Here are the different models of Kia sedan and what makes them special:
- Rio: Although the Rio is the most affordable of the available Kia sedan options, it is still a high-quality car that is an excellent choice for those looking for a first car or working on a smaller budget. The subcompact size also makes it an excellent option for city driving where parking spaces may be smaller.
- Forte: For buyers looking for a compact sedan that won’t break the bank, the Forte is an affordable car that feels like a luxury vehicle. Even in the crowded field of compacts, the Kia stands out from the competition.
- Optima: If you’re interested in an eco-friendly option, the Optima may be the sedan for you. This fantastic midsize sedan also comes in both a hybrid and plug-in hybrid variety, allowing you to reduce your carbon footprint and your gas bills at the same time.
- K5: For fans of the Optima seeking to buy a new car, have no fear about the lack of Optimas after the 2020 model. Beginning with the 2021 Kia K5, the Optima has been rebranded, but the K5 still comes with all the reliability and performance you’ve come to expect from a midsize Kia sedan.
- Stinger: When shopping for a sportier sedan, look no further than the Kia Stinger. As the class demands, the Stinger provides powerful performance driven by a turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 300 horsepower or twin-turbo V6 with 368 horsepower, plus a sleek style that turns heads whenever you hit the road.
- Cadenza: Sometimes you need a little more space in your sedan, and when that’s a priority, there’s the Kia Credenza ready to provide you with the increased size you need, along with the performance and dependability you trust Kia to provide.
- K900: If luxury is your priority, the K900 is the top of the line for Kia sedans. The K900 drives as smooth as can be and comes standard with a wide range of amenities, so every drive you take is as comfortable and convenient as possible.
How to Choose the Right Kia Sedan for You
With so many wonderful Kia sedan choices, each with a range of add-ons and trims, you may be wondering how to find the perfect car for you. If you’re ready for a new or used Kia sedan, here’s how to find the best Kia sedan for you and get into your new car as soon as possible:
- List your wants and needs: When shopping for a new or used Kia, the good news is there are many excellent options to choose from. The bad news is that with so many choices, it can be hard to make a final decision because they each have their own appeal. One way to begin narrowing your options is to make a list of amenities and attributes you’re looking for. For additional sorting power, break it into two lists: one of things you want to have and one of things you need to have.
- Set a budget: Understanding how much you can spend is one of the most important considerations when choosing a Kia Sedan. Setting a budget before you begin shopping not only allows you to narrow your options, but it also provides guidelines to ensure you remain responsible with your spending. One technique is to create a target budget as well as a hard budget, with the former being your ideal spending level and the latter a strict limit you cannot cross for any reason.
- Decide if a sedan is right for you: The first decision when using your list of wants and needs is whether a sedan is the best option for you. Sedans have many excellent features, including top safety specifications, excellent fuel efficiency, comfortable layouts, and affordable pricing. However, some car owners are better served by other styles of Kia. Once you’re sure that a sedan would be your best fit, you’re ready to start shopping.
- Visit a dealership: Getting expert advice is an outstanding way to take your list of potential Kia sedans and reduce it to a shortlist of finalists. The certified dealers at Huffines Kia Corinth know everything there is to know about the Kias on our lot, so they can listen to what you’re looking for and what you hope to spend and point you in the direction of the cars that best match your needs.
- Take a test drive: The best way to decide if you’ll love owning a car is to see how it feels to get behind the wheel and go for a drive. Taking a test drive of the Kia sedans you are considering lets you see which one provides the most enjoyable driving experience and helps you find the right Kia sedan for you.
If you’re in the market for a new or used car and ready to see what the line of Kia sedans has to offer, then the professionals at Huffines Kia Corinth are ready to help you find your next vehicle. Come to the dealership or get in touch with us today, and our staff of automotive professionals will help you to find a Kia sedan that makes every drive you take a delight!
Image via Kia.com