New Year’s Eve is all about saying goodbye to the past year and ringing in the new. Whether you prefer a wild night out or a quiet night in, there are celebration options perfect for everyone. Here are our top picks for New Year’s Eve ideas in and around Corinth.
Out and About
If you enjoy a night out on New Year’s Eve, the cities of Dallas, Fort Worth, and Arlington are full of options. Here are some of the best New Year’s Eve celebrations in the Corinth area.
Image via Flickr by aldern82
Toast in 2022 with the Dallas Symphony at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center on Flora Street in Dallas. The 2021 New Year’s Eve concert features Viennese-themed music, including traditional waltzes composed during the Strauss dynasty. After the performance, attendees will enjoy the Meyerson ‘Til Midnight after-party, complete with complimentary drinks, midnight toast, appetizers, and party favors.
Tickets vary from $37 to $113, depending on the seat location. The performance starts at 7:30 p.m.
The Royal Masquerade Ball
The Statler Hotel on Commerce Street in Dallas offers the opportunity to spend New Year’s Eve like royalty. Attendees enjoy appetizers, an open bar, and complimentary champagne. The casino is available all evening, and every attendee also receives $10,000 of casino chips to use as they please.
Tickets to the Royal Masquerade Ball start at $125. In addition, ticket holders have access to discounted hotel rooms, party favors, and a three-course meal. The ball begins at 9 p.m.
Great Gatsby Party
If you want to spend the time partying in Roaring ’20s style, check out the Great Gatsby Party at the AC Hotel Fort Worth on West Fifth Street. Guests are encouraged to dress in their favorite 1920s style. Party attendees enjoy an open beer and wine bar, live music from Latin Express, and a midnight champagne toast.
Don’t feel like driving home after the party? You don’t have to! Every ticket includes admission for two to the Great Gatsby party, a hotel room for the night, and 2 p.m. late checkout time. Tickets are $250 to $350.
Texas Live Presents New Year’s Eve 2021 NYE Live
Texas Live is known for its incredible New Year’s Eve parties. This year’s event features the Emerald City All-Star Band, several DJs, confetti cannons, party favors, and a midnight ball drop. In addition, tiered ticket packages are available for the evening. The Emerald Package entitles partygoers to a reserved table inside the Live Arena or Miller Tavern, access to all venues inside the arena, and a bottle of champagne. The Gold Package includes all the Emerald amenities plus access to Sports and Social, Rangers Republic, Lockhart’s and Ram Backyard, free gameplay inside Sports and Social, and four drink tickets.
All attendees can enjoy a full bar and menu of New Year’s Eve specialties. Tickets start at $115 per person, with the event beginning at 9 p.m. on East Randol Mill Road in Arlington.
NYElectric W Dallas Rooftop NYE Party
Image via Flickr by bayasaa
The ultimate New Year’s Eve party is at Altitude on the rooftop of the W Dallas hotel on Victory Park Lane. Partygoers will enjoy breathtaking views of the city, a four-hour premium open bar, two top local DJs, and complimentary party favors. Altitude includes three VIP areas with private balconies, bars, premium favors, and ultra-premium prepaid drinks. After the special midnight countdown, watch the spectacular Dallas fireworks light up the sky.
The rooftop party is from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. General tickets start at $189; VIP tickets can cost as much as $3,000 per person.
Time Traveler’s Ball
Two floors of revelry await you at the Time Traveler’s Ball, held at the Canvas Hotel in Dallas. Attendees are encouraged to wear costumes from the decade of their choice. Tickets include admission to the ball, party favors, midnight snacks, a Champagne toast, and music will be provided by three of the area’s most famous DJs. In addition, The Gallery Rooftop Lounge provides the perfect view of the Dallas skyline and midnight fireworks.
The ball starts at 9 p.m. and tickets are $125 per person. New Year’s Eve guest room packages are also available and include tickets to the ball, a bottle of champagne, a hangover kit for New Year’s day, and a late 2 p.m. checkout time.
Stay at Home Celebrations
If you would rather stay in on New Year’s Eve but still want to celebrate, here are a few ideas for making your evening special:
Whether formal or casual, a dinner party with friends and family is a great way to ring in the new year. Some fun ideas for dinner on New Year’s Eve include:
- Pancakes and pajamas: Comfy and just suitable for a cold winter’s night, dinner-for-breakfast is a great way to end the year on a cozy note.
- Formal dinner: Get everyone dressed in their finest at a formal dinner party. Your menu can include a multi-course meal and fancy cocktails.
- Potluck: A great low-stress option, potluck dinners allow every guest to bring their favorite dish to share.
- Casual: Relaxed and easy, a casual dinner party encourages conversation and relaxation.
Costume parties are a fun and festive way to celebrate the new year. Ideas for costume party themes include:
- Movie or book-based: Choose a film or book and encourage guests to dress as a character.
- Era: Pick a period in history and have guests dress in the style of the era.
- Color: Guests must dress in the color of the night, such as winter white.
New Year’s Eve celebrations don’t have to stop because you have kids at home. So here are some ideas for creating a kid-friendly New Year’s Eve party to remember.
- Year in review: Remember the best parts of the year by having everyone fill out their favorite things from the past year. Everyone can share their favorite movie/song/book, most-loved trip, funniest/most embarrassing moment, and best advice received.
- Photobooth: A homemade backdrop, a camera, and props are all you need to create great memories.
- Games: Card and board games are fun for everyone. Minute-to-win-it games are easy for guests of all ages and require minimal supplies.
- Hourly bags: Count down to midnight with a bag for each hour. Each pack contains a special game, activity, or treat.
- Midnight toast: Milk and cookies make a great toast for kids and kids at heart.
There you have our favorite ideas for New Year’s Eve celebrations. Do you have a unique New Year’s Eve tradition? Drop us a line and share it with us. We will consider adding it to our list.